All of us encounter challenges or trials that enhance our abilities as well as our personalities. Sometimes because of the experiences we had in the past it helps us how to handle a problem and it gives immediate solutions. Problems is part of growing up and life.
The problems that I encountered are the following:the family problems which is the most common, love life for us teenagers, and most of all school works and reports.
In school I had a lot of problems that I had been encountered.One of my problems in school that I encountered is that my projects in different subjects.I was about to make my self busy for that matter and it was so hard to handle it with my own.And God permitted that I was about to finish all my reports in school.And how I wish that After all sacrifices Ive done I hope my grade will become high or nice so that that my parents will be proud of me. And till the day comes I was about to finish it and I know that God is there for him to help me. I address it by solving and trying to fix it on my own and sometimes with the help of friends or parents. Trying to relax to solve it is one of the common way of how to address a problem.
In school I had a lot of problems that I had been encountered.One of my problems in school that I encountered is that my projects in different subjects.I was about to make my self busy for that matter and it was so hard to handle it with my own.And God permitted that I was about to finish all my reports in school.And how I wish that After all sacrifices Ive done I hope my grade will become high or nice so that that my parents will be proud of me. And till the day comes I was about to finish it and I know that God is there for him to help me. I address it by solving and trying to fix it on my own and sometimes with the help of friends or parents. Trying to relax to solve it is one of the common way of how to address a problem.
Moving on, I will do my best to solve them in an efficient and effective manner. and in the best way I can.And I assure that if there's a new problem that will come I hope I can encounter it with my own ability.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento