Linggo, Setyembre 16, 2012

My Modern Hero!

Saving one person is not the only way to call you a hero but it is the way of how we can show our concern, love and care for them.Me, you and all of us have our own heroes in life.We can be hero in our own way.
There are my own heroes in my life guest who?It's not Batman, it's not Superman, it's not Wonder woman and most of all it's not Dr. Jose Rizal but they are my loving, caring, and responsible parents.They are the one who molded and shaped the person that I am now.They are the person who can give me the love and care I am looking for.They are the reason why I am studying hard and the reason behind my smiles.They serve as the inspiration in my life.They show how I'm important to them.They are not perfect, they can commit mistakes and most of all they have no powers but beyond this, I am so lucky and thankful to God because he gave me parents that are very responsible and I am not here right now without them.
They are the heroes in my life because they are the person who has a good manner and right conduct and most of all they are one of the children of God.I am very proud of them!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento