Huwebes, Setyembre 20, 2012
My Teacher,My Hero
In our life we have our own hero in our home and in school.I know that all of us have our hero in our school, a hero that has no powers but have a knowledge to be shared to us.They are the heroes that can light the way for our own success.
How can we learn things without teachers?What could be in a school without teachers?There would be no students to go to school and learn what they are supposed to learn.Teachers are very important in our life, because without teachers there is no engineers, no doctors, no nurses, no lawyers and most of all there is no way to our own success.Our teachers, our second parents that can help us to gain more knowledge and they have help a lot in contribution of our success, they are the one who have been our guide for so many years, the persons who advice's and care for us students.They are the one who correct me and scold me when I am doing wrong.They are the people who can make as students smart and be obedient to others.My teachers are my best friends.
Teacher have a very important role in our life, they are not only mentors but they are also a saviors.I will never forget my teachers and my second parents since I was young, because they are the only reason why I am standing now in my own feet and they are the only persons who had greatly influenced our daily life.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento