Linggo, Oktubre 7, 2012
My Reflection!
As a student all I know all of us encounter challenges and problems in our life. As the first grading period ends and as the second grading period started I was about to start solving different problems regarding to my different subjects. Problems is a part of growing up.
Many problems which I encountered in the second quarter.First about my projects which was supposed to be a group but I am only the one who work for it and it so hard for me. My assignments that I do not know so I was about to copy the answer of my classmate sometimes.My problems in my reports and that's the things which i kept my self busy and it so hard to handle it in my own. All that problems I had I was about begin to address it in my own. And sometimes with the help of my friends, my parents and people around me.
In moving on I will do my best to fix and solve them in the simplest way I can. I promise that I will do my best and responsibilities in school. I am proud to be a student!
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
I also encountered those kinds of challenges in my life. This world is full of problems that will make us to be more stronger. Good luck for this next grading!
TumugonBurahinIt had been a good outcome for the overall writing. It could also be great if you made it a little longer. I just hope you'll do what you expect from yourself in next grading...
TumugonBurahinProblems are not made for us to fall it is made for us to become stronger. Just imagine if there's no problem in this world our life would be boring so just do your best anytime.
TumugonBurahin