Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2012
Responding Climate Change !
It is not new that we have this climate change problem and how it affects us and how it affects our daily life.Based on my own experience and of what I've noticed, climate change is one of the main reason why some of us suffer into fever and a lot more.Each time the climate change it leave and gives us problem.Climate change is the thing wherein we are about to hear a many kind of news either it is bad nor good to us because of this climate change.Can climate change help us in our everyday life or it can bring and or give us problems.As I compare my personality in the climate change I noticed that when the climate was about to change, my character begins to change and evolved to a new one.As a daughter of God all I know is that climate change is one of the biggest issue I always heard in the news nowadays. Many of us are not doing our responsibility to Mother Earth and to our Mother Nature.Well some say's that climate change is one of the issue that give us problem which sometimes we can't solve.
As a student I must know what is the real meaning of climate change and I must learned about climate change so that in my future I know what is going on in my surroundings whenever I about to hear the two words which are the "Climate Change".
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento